Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Document Collection Continued

I continue to work at putting together a complete SMOE application. Today I managed to to get an updated criminal record check (5 copies, 35 dollars), pick up my official sealed transcripts (4 copies, 40 dollars), and went to speak to my CERTESL practicum supervisor about a second reference letter. I had e-mailed my supervisor about a week ago, but hadn't heard anything from her. It was good to stop by her office and talk to her about it in person. Soon I will have to work at filling out applications. I have to do one for SMOE, and one to have my passport renewed. I also need to put together an impressive EAL lesson plan, and have passport photos made.

I am getting more and more excited to get back over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment