Sunday, March 21, 2010

Foursquare Update

As I know you all care a whole lot about which badges I've earned in Foursquare, I've decided to put up a short post about my newest one. I somehow managed to earn my Super Mayor Badge last week. To get this badge, one must hold 10 Foursquare Mayorships. It turns out you don't get the badge right when you get your 10th mayorship. It arrives once you then check in to a place that you are the mayor of. I was kind of surprised that I earned this badge already, not because I don't think I'm a nerd, but because I don't have the ability to check in wherever. Being limited to checking in where I have wifi, I expected to have to wait until I get an iPhone to get this badge.


Super Mayor




A special shoutout for holding down 10 mayorships at once!
Unlocked by Dan S. on Tue Mar 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM @ Education Building in .

No comments:

Post a Comment