Friday, March 5, 2010

Winter's Ending Celebration

Winter is coming to a close, which is a marvelous thing. Winter sucks the big one, and I'm glad it's finally starting to pack up. In celebration of the end of winter, my siblings and I hung out outside today. We ended up building a snowman. Well, actually she's a snow woman, thanks to the addition my sister Tasha made. We also gave it some props, including a sign that welcomes people as they arrive home (Mandy's idea). We were thinking mainly of my parents as they get home from work today. She's a great snow-woman. Here are a couple of pictures.

 

  

Snow Woman Parts:
  • snow
  • twigs for arms and eyebrows
  • handcuff glasses
  • stone for pouty mouth
  • carrot nose
  • green hat
  • welcome home sign

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should take up sculpting. It is a great family activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Ok your snow woman is redy for St Patty's Day!!

    And- Winter does not suck a big one! It's awesome!! Big snowflakes, glittering snow, holiday music, starbucks, gap scarves....

    ReplyDelete