Tuesday, March 30, 2010

E-portfolio

Well, I think I've finished putting together my e-portfolio for this class. If you've got time, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look through and let me know what you think. Any suggestions for improvement would be great. You can post comments here, e-mail me or message me on Facebook. I may ask a couple of people specifically if they'd like to look through it. I hope everyone is making a lot of headway on their own projects!

My portfolio can be found here:
https://homepage.usask.ca/~dms727/portfolio/profile/profile.html

3 comments:

  1. Great job Dan

    I went through it briefly and it looks strong.
    Loads quickly and makes sense to work through. The only initial feedback is the sub menu on the sides of the pages. I missed it at first. Could also be because I have been up since 3:30.

    From the San Diego Aiport,

    JAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay. I will look at adding some kind of heading for the links or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point, it was easier to more strongly emphasize the navigation instructions on the first page, rather than altering all the pages. I reworded the instructions a bit too. Hopefully they're clearer now.

    ReplyDelete