Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Video Contest Win

This will just be a short update to a story I posted a little while back. I am glad to be able to tell you that I won that video contest with my "Why it Rocks to Live Overseas" video. It seems that careful script-writing and photo/video selection has compensated for my crappy voice-over.  I am glad that the contest judges felt I did a decent job of it.

I also want to thank Jay for the video-editing skills that I learned in ECMM 402. I wouldn't have been confident enough to enter the contest if I hadn't gotten the knowledge and practice in that class.

Here's the video, for the curious.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win Dan. You should post a link to the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ian. I embedded the video in a previous post, but I'll do so on this one as well.

    ReplyDelete