Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Procrastination Thy Name is Blogging

Yah, so posting photos here is a lot more fun and motivating than doing the productive things that I actually need to be doing. As I mentioned in the post previous, I plan to head back to Korea soon. In anticipation, here are some photos from last round. You'll understand why I am excited to get back. Click on any photo for a larger version.


Namdaemun Gate, pre-fire.


Countryside Inn


Hagwon where I taught; ECC, fourth floor


Park near Bucheon City Hall (and near my apartment)


Stores right near home


From Yongsan Station


National Museum


Namdaemun Market


Scene from palace


Waiting for a train


Suwon Fortress with city


Sitting on wall of Suwon fortress


Beach on Jeju-do


Climbing Mani-san

Yah. Lots of reasons to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment